This journal is published Open Access under a CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 licence which allows readers to non-commercial use the original content original without restriction. Open Access allows for unrestricted sharing of scholarly information and helps to promote knowledge throughout the world.
Reports on Geodesy and Geoinformatics supports Open Access as an equitable means of ensuring that scholarly research, usually funded by public institutions, is made available to all. Open Access publications are more likely to be discovered, read, cited, and used for future research than those published in closed journals, and we believe it is in the best interests of authors and their parent institutions, as well as the journals themselves, to make all our content freely available and reusable.
Authors retain copyright in their articles, but grant RGG the right of the first publication.
Please read the detailed terms of the license at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
Readers are free to:
- share – copy and redistribute the articles in any medium or format,
under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
Dear Authors, we encourage you to share your work:
- send an e-mail with your article’s DOI (as a link) to your colleagues,
- present your article at a meeting or conference and distribute printed copies of the article,
- make printed copies of your article to be used during lecture or in classroom,
- include your article in a thesis.